Facebook is known to have been one of the most popular social media sites around. However over time it has become known that the younger generations have switched to other sites like TikTok and Instagram.
So is it still worth it? Will Facebook ads make a big difference nowadays? Should you invest in Facebook Ads?
All these questions and more will be answered in this article. Come along and join us as we delve into this subject and see if they are still worth your time, energy and money as well as review the benefit of Facebook ads to coworking spaces.
Despite many young ones switching to newer platforms even in 2021 Facebook remains king of the social media world with more users than any other platform. Their demographic is towards people between 25-54 which is a large majority of the world’s business and these on average spend close to an hour a day using this platform.
Facebook Ads have become much more expensive over time however they also have the ability to raise their prices due to their impressive success. Despite the pandemic making business difficult for many Facebook ad revenues still somehow managed to grow by 4.9% in 2020. This income generated by Facebook ads came to a whopping 31.4 billion dollars.
This shows that not only was it effective in the past but that the market continues to grow steadily and be productive.
Additionally, on average, 26% of the people that click on your Facebook ad are people that end up purchasing your product or service. So despite higher costs to publish ads, your return of investment is still very high.
Contrary to what many people think, Facebook ads are not all the same. On the contrary there are a total of 8 different types of Facebook ads that you should know about.
- Image Ads: The most common type of ads. It is simple and easy. All you have to do is add an image of your choice and add some text to it.
- Carousel Ads: Instead of a single photo this is a bunch of photos that you swipe through and this is to be located within the news feed.
- Video Ads: Another very popular one. You can add some text above the video and then add in the video of your choice.
- Slideshow Ads: Pretty much the same as the carousel but it does not limit itself to just photos. Instead you can also add videos along with the images you choose.
- Messenger Ads: Though often viewed as part of Facebook, Messenger is actually a different app and the use of messenger ads allows you to have them posted in this separate app.
- Story Ads: Facebook has a stories section in their feed. These ads will be posted here.
- Playable Ads: These are interactive video ads that allow the recipient to test out an app briefly before downloading it.
- Collection Ads: This works as a full screen landing page that highlights a collection that you select. This will be a feature image or video along with 3 product images.
Facebook has become an international marketplace and center of business growth. If you invest in their ads, you can get more clients, more business, more visibility and in the end, more money. Far from dwindling into distance, Facebook continues to be relevant, popular and profitable.
Using their service of advertising is costly but it is also profitable when used properly. One of their strongest attributes is their ability to offer precision targeting. This means that instead of trying to sell your brand to everyone, you can target those that are most likely to buy and therefore get more results from your investment.
To see the benefits, have another look at the Facebook Ads statistics. Those statistics are there to benefit you and if you decide to start using Facebook ads then you can become part of those that benefit from that revenue. You can become part of the statistics of those making money, getting good business and a good client base.